Customers who have purchased their flight through Into the Blue, are asked to read the following notice before coming to Popham airfield for your flight experience.
- Max weight – The maximum, fully clothed weight of any passenger must not exceed 90kg or 14.5 stones. If you exceed this weight please call our office on 01256 398254 for further information and advice.
- Your guests – You are very welcome to bring guests with you on the day, Popham airfield does have on-site facilities for light refreshments and drinks. However, no more than three guests are permitted due to social distancing rules.
- PPE – You must ensure you bring with you PPE. All our flights operate with a requirement to wear face and hand covering at all times, this includes within our office areas. If you are unable to source PPE before coming, we are able to supply this for you at a small charge to cover our costs.
- Medical conditions – Saftey is at the heart of everything we do at AirBourne Aviation, both yours and ours, so it is vitally important that we reduce the risk to all during the COVID19 pandemic. To this end, you must not come to the airfield if you have or are suffering from any cold/flu-like symptoms either now or within 14 days of your flight. Further, if you have travelled outside of the UK recently, you must wait for 30 days after your return before flying with us. – If you have any other underlying medical condition that may affect the safety of the flight, please call for further advice.
- Voucher – You MUST bring your voucher with you on the day of your flight. No voucher, No Flight. No exceptions.!!
- Call the office – Upon arrival at the airfield for your flight, DO NOT come directly to our office. Call Sarah on 01256 398254 for further instructions. We will not accept you into our office without first speaking to Sarah.
AirBourne Aviation Limited
Popham Airfield (EGHP)